Friday, June 13, 2014

Oh Sweet Jesus, What Have I Done?

Oh dear lord Jesus, what have I done?
            I thought this would be just a simple change in my life that would help me to be a tad bit healthier, but apparently it is having serious unintended consequences. I have satellite radio in my car, and normally what I listen to is the comedy stations. They’re really good for staying awake, as on long drives music can lull me off in a way that my fellow travelers might not take kindly to. But, that’s not the only thing a person can listen to on satellite radio. For the last few days, following my conversion to salad eating, I’ve been listening to the Grateful Dead… And singing along! I thought the hippie was out of me.
            Well, I knew there was trouble, but I had no idea how bad it was. I mean, fine, OK, a couple Dead tunes, what’s the harm? Then these arrived in the mail:




It’s a good thing Xavier is coming to the house tonight because I seem to be heading in a very bad direction. I’ll post tonight’s punk rock salad later, but you can be sure it is going to involve beef and Bourbon whiskey, along with a good solid dose of Sonic Reducer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home